MYH6-14 steel bar straightening machine manual
Before using the machine, please read this manual, it helps you know how to operate such a steel bar straightening machine in right way.
- Please make sure the machine is stable placed on ground or flat floor
- Please inject 8kgs around gear reducer gear oil into the oil hole(site 3), to protect gears in lubrication
- Please make sure the electricity is 380V,50Hz~60Hz, 9.5Kw at least, for motor running safety
- Please make sure it works for 6mm-14mm range steel bar.
- Test the machine running in right direction, which was instructed on the machine,
- Test a straight steel bar into the machine, to check if the steel bar output smoothly,
- Please make sure, operators stay a rather distance from the machine, in order to avoid steel bar large swing hurt operators,
Varying different rebar diameters:
- There are different channels(in part 1 and part 3) adapt to different rebar 6mm-14mm range,
- Please adjust the Guide plate input whole,
- The part 2 are moveable, to match different channels in part 1 and part 3
- If the steel bar can’t come in smoothly, try to tighten the adjust bolt(site 1),
- If the steel bar swing severe in outputting, try to tighten the adjust bolt (site 2)
- If the steel bar was squeezed, try to loose the adjust bolts a little(site 1 and site 2)